Some rogues and monks, especially those that belong to the Ciphers, choose to concentrate on their movement and speed rather than on raw damage. For those interested in following this school of thought, the Whirling Dervishes are an excellent choice.
Base Attack Bonus: +5
Feats: Dodge, Mobility
Skills: Hide 8, Move Silently 8, Tumble 8
- Hit Die: d6
- Base Attack Bonus: Medium.
- High Saves: Reflex.
- Weapon Proficiencies: None.
- Armor Proficiencies: None.
- Skill Points: 6 + Int modifier.
- Class Skills: Appraise, Bluff, Concentration, Craft Armor, Craft Trap, Craft Weapon, Disable Device, Hide, Lore, Move Silently, Open Locks, Perform, Search, Set Trap, Spot, Tumble, and Use Magical Device.
Level 1: Dash
Level 2: Evasion, Improved Evasion, Bonus Feat x3
Level 3: Spring Attack, Sneak Attack +1d6
Level 4: Critical Sense (+1 attack bonus)
Level 5: Expert Tumbling
Level 6: Whirlwind Attack, Sneak Attack +2d6
Level 7: Bonus Feat x3
Level 8: Defensive Roll
Level 9: Sneak Attack +3d6
Level 10: Minor Teleportation, Critical Sense (+2 attack bonus)