Base Attack Bonus: +5
Feats:Weapon Focus in a melee weapon, Dodge, Mobility, Combat Expertise, Spring Attack and Whirlwind Attack.
Skills: Intimidate 4 or more ranks.
- Hit Die:d10
- Base Attack Bonus: High.
-High Saves: Reflex.
- Weapon Proficiencies: None.
- Armor Proficiencies: None.
- Skill Points: 2 + Int Modifier.
- Class Skills: Craft Weapon, Intimidate, Lore, Parry, and Taunt.
- Weapon of Choice: When a character acquires his first level of weapon master, he must select a single melee weapon type (for example, longsword or dwarven waraxe) as his weapon of choice. His weapon master abilities only function when he has a weapon of that type equipped.
- Ki Damage: Once per day, a 1st-level weapon master may choose to make a special attack with his weapon of choice. If this attack hits, it automatically inflicts maximum damage.
- Increase Multiplier:At 5th level, the weapon master's critical multiplier with his chosen weapon increases by +1. (i.e. x2 becomes x3, x3 becomes x4, etc.)
- Superior Weapon Focus: A 5th-level weapon master gains Superior Weapon Focus with his weapon of choice as a bonus feat.
- Ki Critical: At 7th level, the weapon master increases his threat range by 2 when using his weapon of choice. For example, a longsword normally has a threat range of 19-20. In the hands of a 7th-level weapon master, it threatens on a 17-20.