Base Attack Bonus: +5.
Feats: Improved Initiative, Power Attack.
Skills: Hide 6, Concentration 4, Intimidate 8, Move Silently 6.
- Hit Die: d8
- Base Attack Bonus: High.
- High Saves: Fort.
- Weapon Proficiencies: All simple and martial.
- Armor Proficiencies: Light armor.
- Skill Points: 4 + Int modifier.
- Class Skills: Bluff, Craft Armor, Craft Weapon, Concentration, Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Lore, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Spot, and Tumble.
Level 1: Ghost Step 1/day
Level 2: Sneak Attack +1d6
Level 3: Frightful Attack 1/day
Level 4: Ghost Step 2/day
Level 5: Sneak Attack +2d6
Level 6: Frightful Attack 2/day
Level 7: Ghost Step 3/day
Level 8: Sneak Attack +3d6
Level 9: Frightful Attack 3/day
Level 10: Ghost Step 4/day, Bonus Feat: Cleave
- Ghost Step: A ghost-faced killer can become invisible for 3 rounds. At 6th level, a ghost-faced killer can become ethereal when using ghost step instead of becoming invisible. This is an instantly activated ability. The ghost-faced killer can use this ability once per day at 1st level, 2/day at 4th level, 3/day at 7th level, and 4/day at 10th level.
- Frightful Attack: Beginning at 3rd level, a ghost-faced killer can panic onlookers and even frighten his victim to death by making a sudden strike attack. The ghost-faced killer makes a single melee attack and the victim must make a Will save (DC 10 + ghost-faced killer's class level + Cha modifier).
If the victim succeeds, she is shaken for 1 round per class level; if she fails, she dies instantly of fear. Creatures immune to mind-affecting effects, immune to fear, or with hit dice that exceed the ghost-faced killer's character level are immune to this frightful attack.
In additional, all creatures within 30 feet who see the frightful attack become shaken for 1 round per class level. A successful Will save (DC 10 + ghost-faced killer's class level + Cha modifier) negates this effect.